Old May 2nd 04, 02:08 PM
Garry Douglas

Default Deskpro Video Display Problem

Hi

I'm temporarily using a Deskpro EN PIII/866/128 while replacing the
motherboard on my main system and have succesfully installed my HD, SCSI,
modem and sound cards into the small form case. However, there is no AGP
socket on the motherboard so I can't install my video card and with the on
board graphics/standard graphics adapter I am currently limited to 16
color/640x480 display mode which is proving very limited :-(

Is there any way to achieve a better colour depth and/or resolution with a
different driver and if so is there a site I can download the necessary
file(s) from?

Thanks for any advice offered.

Garry Douglas

** Please Remove SPMOFF to Reply **