Old January 2nd 06, 10:27 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware

Default Q: Why don't desktops us mobile cpus?

"kony" wrote in message
It is fairly easy to do it. Except for a reading area,
one's eyes generally acclimate fine to lower wattage light,

I'd be lighting my entire house with 200 watts and it's definately not dark.
Those 13watt energy savers light a normal sized bedroom on their own quite
well. The larger rooms would have 2.

a couple bulbs in fairly unrestricted fixtures can light a
room fine, maybe 4 per large room, so with 14W per CCFL
"bulb",

It would be like a supermarket with 4! :-)

Michael