Old September 13th 05, 04:09 AM
Sally Vadi

Default Even DELL says LINUX IS A DUD!!!!

I just tried to order a Dell Desktop System without Windows installed
and asked if I could get Linux installed instead.

After the guy on the other end of the phone stopped laughing, he asked
me:

So which one of the 500 plus versions of Linux did you have in mind?
(I heard him laughing)....

I mentioned Redhat Fedora and he burst out laughing.

He told me Dell had tried to sell Linux on desktop systems in the past
but the demand was so poor they had to stop.

No surprise there.

Linux sucks, even Dell knows it sucks and for sure their clients know
that Linux sucks or else they would be demanding Linux and Dell wo