Old September 26th 18, 06:49 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware

Default Finding battery for a SONY VAIO laptop model PCG-71312L orVPCEB11FD

On 9/25/2018 3:15 AM, wrote:
On Mon, 24 Sep 2018 23:32:27 -0600, s wrote:

The battery model is VGP-BPS22. The laptop was bought in March 2010 so I
did not find any batteries on Sony website. The laptop cannot run
without being connected to a power cord. The battery in it no longer works.

I tried the suggestions at
https://www.sony.ca/en/electronics/s...icles/00031889 but they
did not help. I see some offered on ebay.com which claim to work, but I
wanted to confirm which battery models would work with this laptop.

1. Where can I find a replacement battery which would work with this
laptop?

2. When buying a battery from unknown seller on Walmart, ebay etc. how
can I verify if that will work properly with this laptop?

If not this exact battery - re search their site or contact them.

http://www.battdepot.com/ca/search/o...vgp-bps22.aspx

I've dealt with these guys once - on a recommendation from a local
re-seller - no problems.
John T.

Thanks John,

I will contact them.