Old October 11th 14, 01:31 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000
Frank

Default I have a Gateway with Vista

On 10/10/2014 6:29 PM, Lee wrote:
Hey Frank, thanks a lot. I figured that but tried anyways, hope you
are having a good week remember TGIF have a good weekend.
Did fix it all I did was change effects and everything is back to normal.

Frank wrote:
On 10/10/2014 4:03 PM, Lee wrote:
Hello is anyone there? (grin) Yeah I know what is a Gateway?

OK for some unknown reason for this user at least I have a problem I
have no idea of what is wrong. I have the screen saver set and it has
run with no problem for years but the last couple of days the pictures
are tinted Green anyone got any ideas how to get them back to normal.
When I preview them in the setting they look normal but when screen
saver is activated and when I view it they are Green. You can see the
pic but in green.

Wish I could help you but responded just to let you know somebody is
here.

Frank

Glad you got it fixed. I had mentioned a while back that I lost my
Vista system to a virus or something and Frank Jr. could only restore it
in Linux which would not accept wifi. The Vista GW had given good
service and was replaced by a Win 8 GW which is much better although MS
can be a PITA trying to emulate Apple.

Frank