Old October 10th 08, 11:25 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
RnR[_2_]

Default Are these decent deals

On Fri, 10 Oct 2008 11:01:26 -0400, Ben Myers
wrote:

The 4GB flash drive is a good deal. Even better, Staples has Sandisk 8GB flash
drives for under $30. I got myself two of them at a slightly lower sale price.

I got a 8gig and love it for my files for troubleshooting, etc.. . I
actually want a 16gig but they are too pricey for now. I got a
couple of 4's and 2's lying around. I might be tempted for another
8gig??? if it's well priced. I agree, I'd skip the Maxtor drive
too.