Old August 21st 10, 02:11 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Carl

Default Borderlands

I just ran Borderlands Steam version on my W7 64, 4870X2, 8Gb mem, and Intel
Q9650 quad core. It is at 1900x1200 on a 24" widescreen. It worked fine.
Perhaps look to see in device manager if you have the correct driver for
your monitor?

wrote in message
Borderlands (retail DVD) crashes if I set screen resolution at 16 x 10
regardless of detail settings. At lower resolutions it's OK. No help
from various forums. Virtually no other programs running. Any
suggestions? All other games run just fine with high detail, AF,
etc. Heat is not a problem.

GPU: 5870
CPU: Core 2 Duo 8400 3.0 GHz
4GB mem