Old June 26th 07, 08:34 PM posted to comp.arch.storage
The Computer Dood

Default Hobbiest SAN suggestions

wrote:
I'd like to play around with a small inexpensive SAN at home. Storage
capacity or performance is not a concern something like a 4 or 5 year
old EMC, HP or IBM box. Any suggestions?

nimbus is giving away their MYSAN software. It works on Windows 2003SP1
(Ihad to retrgrade from SP2), but I have it running at home and work. I
t is their same software (well, lite edition) that they use
on their breeze SAN units. I have about 8 partitions, and it seems to
work well.