Old July 5th 06, 03:02 AM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Aloke Prasad

Default Best DOS-based disk imaging software?

I use Ghost 2003 but that is getting dated. Ghost 10 and TrueImage create
disk images in WinXP, change the MBR and do other nasty things like install
in their own partitions.

All I want is a program that runs from a bootable CD, crates and restores
disk images, including the latest NTFS volumes. It doesn't have to run in
DOS (it can install it's own OS etc from the bootable CD), but I don't want
it to be running off the hard drive it is imaging or restoring.

Which program fits the bill?

Thanks.
--
Aloke