Old July 4th 19, 11:14 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Flasherly[_2_]

Default sil3114 sata card

On Thu, 04 Jul 2019 17:50:09 -0400, Flasherly
wrote:

And also using similar for a ported (rather no dependency on *NIX)
boot manager/arbitrator. As I presume to understand it's originally
developed out of a *NIX environ, hence and but installs to a dev/disk
from within a DOS command interpreter. With the right controller, it's
feasible to attach SBM to every HDD/SSD's MBR, which can then be
defined, on an individual basis and relationship to other partitions,
from the first drive the BIOS points then to selectively boot, as well
as for relationship defined in each instance of a drive/device install
of SBM, to other drives. DOS withstanding, as well as the so-called
hidden FDISK /MBR command for erasing SBM (instead of using a
provision it comes with for un-installation.)

SMB is relatively dumbed down, to say from a standpoint of Microsoft's
distribution, or modifications, of GRUB and Windows 10 (presumptively:
I haven't set that one up yet, in De Loope De Loop.)