Old December 13th 06, 02:03 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware
TrickTrash

Default NEC DVD Disk Drive Not Recognizing Inserted Disks

Pretty good Bob; I knew he had a sense of humour, just didn't think he had a
sense of irony about US politics.

Cheers

Nick

"Citizen Bob" wrote in message
On Tue, 12 Dec 2006 16:39:29 -0000, "TrickTrash" guardclone-newz
+removethis+ @yahoo.co.uk wrote:

(I'm amazed Ronnie Reagan said that.)

That's not all he said.

+++
Here's my strategy on the Cold War: We win, they lose."
--Ronald Reagan

"The most terrifying words in the English language a I'm from the
government and I'm here to help."
--Ronald Reagan

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant:
It's just that they know so much that isn't so."
--Ronald Reagan

"Of the four wars in my lifetime none came about because the U.S. was
too strong."
--Ronald Reagan

"I have wondered at times about what the Ten Commandment's would have
looked like if Moses had run them through the U.S. Congress."
--Ronald Reagan

"The taxpayer: That's someone who works for the federal government but
doesn't have to take the civil service examination."
--Ronald Reagan

"The nearest thing to eternal life we will ever see on this earth is a
government program."
--Ronald Reagan

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession.
I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first."

--Ronald Reagan

"Politics is not a bad profession. If you succeed there are many
rewards, if you disgrace yourself you can always write a book."
--Ronald Reagan

"How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads
Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-communist?
It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin."
--Ronald Reagan

The government is like a baby's alimentary canal, with a happy
appetite at one end and no responsibility at the other.
--Ronald Reagan
+++

--

Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a
few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving,