Old June 4th 07, 11:54 AM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Stuart B

Default Crucial Deliveries

On 30th May I ordered one stick of memory from Crucial in East
Kilbride which is local to me in Glasgow and opted for the "free"
delivery .It shipped on the 31st and today Monday 4th June it still
hasn't arrived . The webpage shows it was sent Special Delivery (?)
I phoned this morning and when I asked if it had been sent First Class
or Second the girl couldn't say .She just kept insisting it was sent
"Packet Post" and didnt seem to know that could be either 1st or 2nd
..( Their website says it is sent First Class)

She insisted that it could take up to 3 (working) days but that is
what the website says

My experience over many years is that First Class mail arrives next
day ..very rarely otherwise .
Anyonee had any recent experiences of orders from Crucial U.K. ?

Stuart