Old September 4th 03, 07:13 PM
Rob Turk

"Jason James" wrote in message
m...
Hi,

I'm interested in hearing experiences with online backup providers,
positive, negative or otherwise. We're a small company with almost
200GB of data on Solaris and Win2K servers that we have been backing
up to tape. We are investigating online backup services offered by
EVault, LiveVault, and Managed Storage, among others.

What are your thoughts on these services? Have you considered them or
are you using them?

I apologize if this is posted to the wrong newsgroup or already
discussed at length.

Regards,
Jason

Whenever you get into a discussion with them, ask them to describe the
process when you terminate the contract with them. Getting your data in is
easy. Getting it back out is an entirely different story.

Rob