Old January 5th 07, 10:14 AM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.comp.vendors,uk.comp.misc
ric

Default Buying from other vendor through Amazon

No , and it's a nightmare trying to find the item that you want , new
, from amazon mixed in with all the second hand stuff.

it certainly is, and when you get a shedload of Amazon vouchers for xmas and
you spend ages narrowing stuff down only to find everything you click on has
"sold by XXXX " next to it..... argggg, or you work out a basketful to come
to more than £15 for free delivery...
They need a way to only search for 'sold by amazon'
I demand one now! lol

--

It seems almost as if they're committing commercial suicide with this
approach - I had exactly this issue trying to spend the £15 goodwill