Old January 5th 07, 09:46 AM posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,uk.comp.vendors,uk.comp.misc
JackieGreen

Default Buying from other vendor through Amazon

Dr Zoidberg wrote:
wrote:
I hate the fact that Amazon is more or less acting like now Ebay with
"buy it now." It wouldn't be so bad, if they weren't making it less
and less obvious you're not buying off Amazon at times. I nearly got
caught out to I just happened to spot the vendor label above the buy
button. Not inpressed with Amazon's new way of doing things.

No , and it's a nightmare trying to find the item that you want , new
, from amazon mixed in with all the second hand stuff.

it certainly is, and when you get a shedload of Amazon vouchers for xmas and
you spend ages narrowing stuff down only to find everything you click on has
"sold by XXXX " next to it..... argggg, or you work out a basketful to come
to more than £15 for free delivery...
They need a way to only search for 'sold by amazon'
I demand one now! lol

--
I am the usenet version of the 'nutter on the bus'