Old October 4th 13, 02:44 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
arfer

Location: UK
Default Please Help! In search of a Packard Bell Master CD# 170210

On Thursday, October 3, 2013 11:47:15 PM UTC+1, Robert E. Watts wrote:
Hello..........

"arfer" wrote in message

I was also thinking of breaking the corner unit as its too heavy too post

and just offer up the cd sound card/modem etc as need too raise a little

cash

Am I to understand that you have a Packard Bell Corner Computer ?

Please let me know if that is the case. I would be interested in making you

an offer for it.

bobwatts

hi bob long time no hear as you know I am in the uk
yes I have the corner unit no monitor now but it all still works ok at present I can email you a picture if you want its heavy too post is the only problem