Old June 19th 06, 09:32 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Default Slightly off topic (but still Nvidia)

On Mon, 19 Jun 2006 15:58:00 GMT, Lepak Nerat wrote:

Hi guys and Gals,

I have just got a 590 MCP mobo to go with my new system, I read all
about 'first packet' 'Control Panel' etc, however I can't find the
fecking things, either on the mobo disk or their website. Asus or Nvidia.

Any suggestions? I know some of the 590 features are in the bios but the
others should be elsewhere.

Cheers in advance.

Maybe you should install the motherboard drivers from the Mobo disk
after you install Windows ?? Did you read the motherboard manual ?

Or maybe you should have somebody who knows how to build PCs give you
a hand ?

John Lewis