Old January 15th 04, 02:37 PM
MilaP

Hi,

poor reliability and transportability...
It's why, i systematiquely add parity files to my data. Have a look to
http://genpar2.free.fr and its forum.
http://genpar2.free.fr/phpBB2/index.php (starting forum... you can use
english.)
genpar2 computes par2 files to every directories, and can do the computation
from CD and DVD.
You are able to do raid5 with DVD... but manualy!

JMP