Old April 7th 05, 01:06 AM
Inglo

On 4/6/2005 2:56 PM DB brightened our day with:

I bought a 19" Samsung panel and it works great but was wondering If I would
see any improvement by using a DVI cable instead of my VGA cable. Anyone
have any words of wisdom on this? Best buy wants $52 for a DVI cable so I
don't want to through my money away.

Thanks,

I can tell the difference on my Sony. I like DVI much better, I've had
both cables plugged in to my vid card at the same time and switched back
and forth, windows is much crisper. Games not as much difference.
Don't get it at Best Buy, http://www.pacificcable.com/DVI.htm have them
for $22.

Though I can notice the difference, I doubt if I would have bought the
DVI cable if mine hadn't come with one.

--
Steve ¤ģIngloĢ¤
www.inglostadt.com