Old October 4th 11, 06:12 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
RnR[_2_]

Default Accuweather Gadget That Shipped w/ XPS 8300

On Mon, 3 Oct 2011 01:09:28 -0500, "Monica"
wrote:

I love the clean look of this weather widget that shipped with my XPS 8300.
Would like to use it on my Inspiron i5 5010 but I can't find it on line (and
no, it's not on Accuweather.com or Dell.com)
Does anyone know how I can get it on the laptop?
http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/...km1/gadget.jpg
Monica

I seriously think this came from Accuweather because it is similar to
the 2nd choice on the link below....
http://www.accuweather.com/downloads.asp

It is not identical and I think the reason is because they customized
a special one for Dell which is probably not downloadable to the
public. Just my hunch.