Old February 17th 07, 09:35 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.acer
doS

Default Changing Hard Drive Aspire 1362 WLMi

the drive should pull out by the tab.

"Mertyl Kapertyl" wrote in message
Sorry but I can't see any screws in the area at all. I have taken off the
memory cover and removed the memory in case the screw was hidden in there
but no joy.

Any other offers?

Mertyl

"Mertyl Kapertyl" wrote in message
Thanks doS. I'll have another look with your advice in mind.

Thanks for the rapid response.

Mertyl

"doS" wrote in message
news
Look at the end oppiste the tag, one small screw...

"Mertyl Kapertyl" wrote in message
I'm faced with the task specified above.

From a previous thread it seems that the hard drive is situated in a
drawer behind the battery, this seems to be so in my case, though the
model I have is different to the previous thread.

The drawer has a clear plastic tag attached to it which seems to be
inviting a tug, the tug was duly applied but nothing seems to be
moving. Are there any screws which need removing or latches which need
to be released prior to removal, or am I merely not tugging hard
enough. Perhaps one of the previous correspondents, or someone else who
has experienced this task would be kind enough to advise me.

Thanks in advance for any useful advice.

Kind Regards

Mertyl

--
"A jury consists of twelve people who
determine which client has the better lawyer".

- Robert Frost