Old July 4th 03, 09:40 PM
SST

Oh my god. Its amazing how so many people like you have absolutely no idea
what you talking about.

You are obviously more stupid then the red-necks from West Virginia if you
actually believe what you just said.

Very sad too hear such inaccurate nonsense.

"Thor" wrote in message
a...
Isn't it amazing how many people, from so many countries, hate "America"

and
the "american way"

and no, don't try and turn it around claiming it is jealousy.
because it is NOT.

I wouldn't be caught living in a country without health care, that forces
its agenda on others, only looks out for its own interests (screw what is
right or wrong), has one of the lowest literacy rates in the developed
world, etc.

Granted there are some intelligent Americans, but most of them keep quiet,
because they are embarrassed about the way their country acts.

Unfortunately the majority are almost as intelligent and well rounded as a
Jerry Springer guest.