Old November 8th 10, 07:49 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
johns

Default Dual boot XP - Win7

that with a removeable HD tray. *They're sometimes
called "hard drive caddies" or "mobile racks". *Kingwin
makes/imports a big selection of them,

thanks. I see them. Looks like it is time to get on
the phone to these guys. I've got to pin down their
stuff about the box fans. My game box uses fan
controllers to keep the noise down. Easy to do
with 120 mm fans at 800 rpm. Not so easy with
the small fans. I'm using the Antec Game case
with big fans in front too. Grrrr ! It is always
something. These cases will certainly work if
I can get one that is mostly hands off .. like
a manual sata switch would be. Another problem
"might" be that many kinds of connectors are
designed to be used only a few times. Slidding
connectors .. like sata cables .. are probably
good for 10 changes, and then they get loose.
A few hot swaps is OK. But I would be switching
from XP to 7 every single day while I train up
on 7. Eventually I'll move to 7 totally ( I think ),
but XP has been mighty good to me over the
years.

johns