Old June 7th 10, 09:04 PM posted to comp.sys.intel
Robert Myers

Default New unlocked Intel CPUs hit the market, for cheap

On Jun 7, 3:56*pm, Bill Davidsen wrote:
Robert Myers wrote:

Historically, AMD fanboy wars have taken place elsewhere. *I'd like to
see that pattern continue.

I'd like a lot of things, too. However, reasonable technical comparisons are
useful, I'm happy just to keep the politics and quasi-religious out.

You really want that? Then lay off me. Mind the AMD fanboys. That's
where all the quasi-legal, quasi-political, quasi-financial, quasi-
moral, and quasi-economic speculation has come from. So long as they
keep spreading it here, I will keep responding here, your lack of
manners and overconfidence in your own judgment notwithstanding.

I had a German grandmother, too.

Robert.