Old October 19th 05, 08:35 PM
dannysdailys

Default Customer Service

Joan F (MI)wrote:
Have previously related my recent experiences with bad repair
service.
Here's another chapter. Yesterday (10/17) I received two emails

from
Gateway, one telling me they had received my laptop--this actually

occurred
on 10/6-- and another telling me they had shipped it back--I had

received it
10/14. Have yet to pack it up and send it back for another try. In

the
interim I bought a refurbished Toshiba from Costco.

Yeah, another Gateway story. I wonder if there is 1 satasfied Gateway
customer out there.

I know a lot of people that have bought them. But no one who bought
them twice. I'm hearing that more and more about Dell as well.