Old October 26th 04, 12:19 AM
DaveW

My understanding is that Windows preferentially boots from an IDE drive
before it will boot from a SCSI drive.

--
DaveW

"Bob H" wrote in message
Hi, I am not sure if this is the right NG for this but here goes.

I have a SCSI CDRW drive (Plexwriter), and a DVD Writer installed as
Secondary Master.
Now prior to installing the DVD writer all my boot CD's would boot from
the SCSI drive, but now they won't and will only boot from the DVD
writer/drive which is a pain because that writer/drive is too slow
compared to the SCSI drive. I am not sure what the dvd drive (Pioneer 106)
reads CDs at, but the SCSI drive reads them at x32.

Any ideas as to how I can get the SCSI drive to boot CDs again?

Thanks
--
Bob H
Leeds UK