Old March 6th 05, 11:16 AM
ukcobra

I too have a couple of these devices and see some wierd lockups on my
main PC, and no issues on 2 others.

I also have some questions around the FTP server, as I cannot get that
to work. More on that when I solve the lockup issue.

What backup software is supposed to come with this, as the the specs
at pcmicrostore indiate it should have shipped with some.....

Rick, I have emailed you directly for the firmware file.

Regards

Mark

Runnig XP-Pro SP2 on all machines.
athlon XP2000 server - has lockups when accessig the device at the
directory level.
Toshiba Tecra Laptop - has no issues with the device
Shuttle SK43G - has no issues with the device