Old December 9th 13, 01:35 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000
Frank

Default Maybe

On 12/8/2013 8:56 PM, Lee wrote:
Maybe it is the fact (I have a Gateway) that they have so little
problems with them
there are hardly any complaints to talk about and is one of the reason
there are so
few posts. I started with Gateway and at my age I just might end with
as Gateway.

Just my opinion!

Current machine, 1 yr old, has performed flawlessly.
Previous, that I detailed here, 6 yrs old, got virus infected and son
could only restore with Linux.
I did have one, about 20 years ago, that could have gotten frequent
flyer tickets to South Dakota as practically everything failed.