Old May 16th 07, 04:43 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Joe_Z[_2_]

Default Best deal right now

Sorry for being so late I have a lot of 333 ddr laying around, ugh, I'd
forgot just how far they've gone in hardware in 5 years, I bought in when
the xp1700 clocked to 2100 so easily, I can buy ram but I'm looking to save
money if at all possible but want something correct at the same time, again,
many MANY thanks...Joe

AMD will always be the best bang for buck absolute no question... not that
Intel is bad but I'm not a rich fanboy, AMD will rise again...

I've been an AMD guy since the duron 700 clocked to 1gig, really I clocked
the athlon 700 slot if that says how long I've been an AMD boy thanks
again...

"Venom" wrote in message

"Joe_Z" wrote in message
There looks to be some good deals right now on AMD cpus and mboards need
say where what would you put together right now for an inexpensive but
fast system for say an audio/video system? minus the vcard or scard, just
need the cpu and mainboard info please and many MANY thanks for those
watching all the sales closely well in advance...Joe

You will need DDR2 ram too.