Old May 5th 18, 04:53 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
[email protected]

Default I got two Nvidia cards

I got two Nvidia cards at a garage sale, along with a large Dell monitor
that apparently was made to go with them. The cord on the monitor is not
the usual SVGA connector, it's got 24 pins. (3 rows of 8 pins), plus a
large flat pin on the end.

These cards look like they were costly. There is a fan on them. Both are
identical. I can not find any model number though.

Will these cards work in a older desktop computer from around 2010 to
2012? The computrer is running XP Pro SP3. The computer is capable of 64
bit, but I only use 32 bit stuff.

I know I will need drivers for it. How do I find a model number and/or
what drivers do I need?

Must I disable the built in video card? (I'd like to have both if
possible, because I may want to use one of my older monitors at times
too).

Thanks