Old October 27th 04, 07:30 PM
CBFalconer

Gareth Tuckwell wrote:

Does anyone think it is worth my while trying to sell any of these
old bits on EBay...

PCI Hauppauge Win/TV card
PCI S3 Trio/Virge 2Mb (Maybe 4Mb) graphics card
ISA Sound Blaster 16 card
ISA Sound Blaster AWE 64 card
ISA Teletext card
486 Motherboard with DX2/50 chip and some (not sure - maybe 4 or 8 MB) RAM.
4x SCSI CD writer with SCSI controller card + cables
External 56k voice/fax speakerphone modem
Trust Spycam - webcam
1.7Gb Fujitsu HD
850MB WD HD
6.4GB Maxtor HD

Do you think they would sell, or would I be wasting my time -
too old to be of any use to anyone!

I'm still using most of those things, but I wouldn't pick any of
them up for over a buck or so. Some may be needed by some to keep
old machinery rolling, i.e. under 8G HDs that don't hang the bios.
A 486 with ISA cards is very handy for running embedded machinery,
such as programmers, etc.

Better to advertise your location and make them free to a good
home, assuming you want to declutter.

--
Chuck F ) )
http://cbfalconer.home.att.net USE worldnet address!