Old November 19th 03, 02:35 AM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

( No pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the above is a libel )
( -- despite Mikey's supposed to have examples of misquotes! )

Bobby wrote:

I've used various versions of InCD (since v1) and they're all rubbish. So I
decided to get rid of it and do without using CD/DVD-RW. But I recently
tried the latest version of InCD (InCD4072) -- and it still doesn't work! My
PC refused to load it when I rebooted.

Now, I know that it will work next time I boot my PC (probably) but this is
ridiculous. The latest versions seem less stable than the earlier versions.
Is it me or is this a common problem?

I use (and like) Nero for burning CDs/DVDs or I would give another suite of
software a try.

According to KCK, InCD 3.52.40 is stable:
http://ftp.dyu.edu.tw/cpatch/cdr/nero/source/

Check out KCK's InCD troubleshoot guide:

http://www.cdrlabs.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=9572 (XP)
http://www.cdrlabs.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=9997 (W2K)
http://www.cdrlabs.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=9597 (98x)