Old October 10th 06, 11:49 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
WSZsr

Default Dell AIO Center Software not installing

Did you try right-clicking on the setup file to install in compatibility
mode?

"Tom Lake" wrote in message
I have Vista RC2 and am trying to install my Dell Photo 964 printer along
with its necessary software, the All In One Center. That software doesn't
install and neither does the photo software. I don't get any errors during
installation but those parts of the software just aren't there after the
installation ends. I don't mind the photo software so much but the AIO
Center allows access to settings unavailable from the printer's control
panel. Has anyone here been able to successfully install the Dell
software?

TIA

Tom Lake