Old December 25th 15, 11:31 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.hdd,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage,comp.sys.mac.hardware.storage,comp.sys.mac.system,alt.windows7.general
Lewis[_3_]

Default Can't have both encrypted Mac's HFS+ & MS W7 EE SP1's BitLockerNTFS?

In message
Ant wrote:
I'm having problems with my 2 MS partitions in my external USB 2 TB WD
Green HDD. I wanted to have 2 encrypted partitions (W7 EE SP1's
BitLocker NTFS and HFS[Time Machine and manual Mac files]) and an
unencrypted FAT (tried both FAT32 and exFAT). I had no problems
(mak/creat)ing them.

You will not have problems either if you use separate drives.

What you are trying to do is doomed to fail.

--
And, btw, my face cannot go blue because I have no face, I am not like that...
--Dorayme, in a fit of nonsensical drivel