Old July 29th 06, 07:58 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Ted F

Default Sapphire Theatrix & MMC

It will work with a good video card. Download the latest drivers from ATI's
website, look under TV TunersTV Wonder Elite, then custom install the MMC
suite uncheck the DVD Player, because you will be able to install the DVD
Decoder with that TV Tuner card. This should work in this order.

I have that TV Tuner card, ATI Remote Wonder Plus and PNY FX5200 128mb AGP
video card with the latest TV Tuner driver (6.14.10.175) and install the MMC
9.14.

For me it works great!, I do have minor bugs but, I can live with it.

Also, the remote that came with the card may work also, but, its best to
have a "ATI Remote Wonder Plus" to work with the MMC suite correctly.

Goodluck!

"Justin Baker ntlworld.com" justin.baker@removethis wrote in message
Just a quick question, is it possible to use MMC with the Sapphire
Theatrix TV tuner card? I've tried installing it but no channels are
detected.

Thanks,

JB