Old January 29th 04, 01:12 PM
Rob Hemmings

"Ian" wrote in message
om...
snip
The replacement card is a Sapphire Radeon 9200SX card (128 MByte) and
has given trouble free performance on my system - curiously (and this
shouldn't happen to the degree it has), the performance of the entire
system is now noticable better / faster than it was with the Gefore
FX5200 card in (when it did decide to get out of bed). Then again I
may have just got lucky with the Radeon card...

Sapphire Radeons have a very good reputation - IMO they're
the best non-ATI manufacturer and I'd pay £5 more to get a
Sapphire branded one over any of the others, possibly barring
certain Hercules-branded ones (9800se AIW for example.)
--
Rob