Old March 4th 11, 07:20 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,free.UseNet
John Doe

Default Scratch out the Upgrading

Red Cloud mmdir2005 yahoo.com wrote:

New mobo, cpu, memory are not worth of upgrading.. Aa far as
speed is concern, I don't feel new system improve fast enough
to see the change. the windows xp loading by new system is
slower than old system even I reinstalled the winXP OS.

You made that clear the first time, and the second time.

Welcome to upgrade disappointment.

Get over it.
--

Besides, no AGP slot
available on new mobo which poses the biggest problem, I have to buy

What could I miss today's new cpu/mobo/DDR3?

see also Google Groups
From: Red Cloud mmdir2005 yahoo.com
Newsgroups: alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Subject: Scratch out the Upgrading