Old March 9th 06, 07:40 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell

Default E1505 - No hands-on yet thanks for sharing

"journey" wrote in message ...
On Wed, 8 Mar 2006 18:46:37 -0500, "User N"
wrote:

TISATATMI ;-)

OK, you have to tell me what that stands for. Or, hmmm maybe I'd best
not know :-)

There is such a thing as too much information. You really seem to be thrashing
over this purchase and getting yourself all worked up. I can relate sort of... I've
been waiting for something to really appeal to me and what I want (Merom in
a desktop/tower) might be a year off, what I'd settle for (Conroe) is 7+ months
off. Nothing I can do about that though shrug.