Old July 8th 03, 10:01 AM
Chip

Default Joy! - Usenet SPAMMER Finally Identified!!! ----- CBexMC4f1

He's got mail ;-) Hehehehhehehe LOL

"Derek MacKeddie" wrote in message
The message
from contains these words of wisdom:

Forgive me for using SPAM, but sometimes you have to fight fire with

fire.

I'm sure we've all seen the avalanche of SPAM that Mr. Steve Repsis

spews
in our newsgroups on a daily basis; PHEROMONES, PENIS ENLARGER,
CABLE DESCRAMBLER, CLEAN YOUR HARD DRIVE, etc.

Well, I thought you'd all like to know this individuals' name,
address, phone
and SS#. Perhaps you want to give him a call, or send him some

'presents'.
Maybe even update his credit profile, or better yet, pay him a visit!

Steven M. Repsis
2862 Cypressview Ct.
Kissimmee, FL 34746
(407) 944-0762

D/O/B: February 14, 1967
SS#: 092-62-0344
FL Drivers Lic: R122-793-67-054-0
FL Tag#: F53 27V & D728U

Let's all do our part to show our appreciation to Steve for all that he
has done for Usenet over the years.
-
-
PS: A big shoutout to our friends in NANAU for providing this

information.

Thank you so much ! BWEG

Also, my sincere apologies for X-Posting this information G