Old March 3rd 18, 10:07 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
[email protected]

Default Crazy easy fix for stuck BenQ cd/dvd drives.

Here is the short version of my post, in this folder is a link to a picture, which shows the fix in action ! A bit of transparent sticky tape over the hole ! It fixes the drive and makes it open again ?! This is a major WTF for me ?! Is it a major WTF for you too ?!

http://www.skybuck.org/FixForStuckBenQDrive/

^ This link and picture makes it much more easy to view and much more reliable for the coming years =D

And in case you lazy and dumb and don't know how to click on a link picture folder drive here is the direct link to the picture ! OK WOMEN ! LOL.

http://www.skybuck.org/FixForStuckBe...CDDVDDrive.JPG

There ya go girlies ! =D

Good service from Skybuck ! LOL.

Bye,
Skybuck.

P.S.: I do want to hear an explanation for this otherwise some people make think that I am crazy ?! And I am not sure if I am at this point ! LOL.