Old November 29th 19, 09:15 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.printers,comp.periphs.printer,comp.periphs.printers,comp.sys.hp.misc,comp.sys.hp.apps
Ant[_3_]

Default HP Photo Creations ends on 11/30/2019. :(

In alt.comp.periphs.printers Andreas Kohlbach wrote:
On Thu, 28 Nov 2019 20:18:23 -0600, Ant wrote:

In alt.comp.periphs.printers Andreas Kohlbach wrote:
On Thu, 28 Nov 2019 02:56:11 -0600, Ant wrote:

http://www.hp.com/global/us/en/consu...creations.html

Does anyone know of a good Windows program that can print out greeting
cards for free at home like the old Print Shop and Print Master?

Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon.

Yes, The Print Shop on the Commodore 64. ;-)

I did run the C64 via VICE Emulation but I never could figure out how to
print on the printer on the Linux host. The emulator usually crashed.

I don't have Windows but Google finds
https://windowsreport.com/best-greeting-card-apps/ .

Oops. I forgot to mention that I am still using old 64-bit W7 HPE SP1 OS
since some of those are apps from Windows' Store and not free.

What about https://qpdownload.com/greeting-card-designer?

Actually, that's not too bad for a quick test in my VM. However, it's a
trial and leaves watermarks. It did offer me a free one
(http://screenshot.cz/C4/C4MEW/greeti...rfreeoffer.gif for my
screen shot/capture), but its
http://www.belltechsystems.com/trial....aspx?day=3651 web page is
broken (gone?). I can't seem to find any way to contact this company
too. Also, http://www.belltechsystems.com/ doesn't even list this
product anymore.
--
"Many ants kill a camel." --Turkish