Old August 4th 03, 04:25 PM
Al Dykes

In article et,
rAD wrote:
I haven't tried this, but suppose you have the customer order the parts with
THEIR credit card? Then only charge them for assembly. Technically, you
didn't sell them any hardware at all.

Then they have to pay the tax. What's the point ?

OTOH; I've alway done small business consulting and used the fact that
I wasn't a reseller for anything to make the case that I was more
objective and always recommended solutions that were the best for the
customer. I've always been able to use the internet to get best prices
and be competitive with integrators that were tied to a brand.
I produce a bill of materials with where-to-buy-from specifics
and hand it to my client.

--
Al Dykes