Old August 11th 06, 01:04 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Injun-ear

Default unknown hardware

I already had compared with my XP64 device manager. The only thing there
that's not in Vista is a "Nvidia network bus enumerator". I downloaded a
set of Vista 64 drivers from Nvidia's website, but so far none of them work.
Nothing pops up in XP64, I have all the drivers. And I have no TV card in
this machine. And I have the RAID disabled in BIOS since my HD is a
300 GB EIDE

"Injun-ear" wrote in message
I'm playing with Windows Vista Beta 2 on my A8N5X mobo running an Athlon
dual-core 4200 and 1 GB ram.
Using the 64-bit version.

Vista keeps wanting to install a driver for some unknown hardware. Have
no idea what it could be since everything is working. I'm triple-booting
with WinXP, XP-64 and Vista-64. I don't get this notice in XP-64 or
XP-Pro. Anyone else have this and know what it might be?