Old October 31st 03, 06:43 AM
Deep

You do know that they are the same company, right?

Manufacturing wise, I've found that the Compaq's are better than the HP's,
but that was pre merger. I don't know if their manfacturing has been
alagamated as well by now. I haven't been keeping as interested as I was at
one point in Compaq.

Deep

"Nate Rosenthal" wrote in message
I know that Compaqs and HPs are pretty much the same. Saw a Compaq 2172
that is comaprable to the HP 4502. In the specs I noticed that the HP had

soundblaster 16 sound card and it wasn't there in the Compaq. Is it in

the
Compaq or not. One would think that it is, but.....

--
Nate Rosenthal