Old December 22nd 07, 11:45 PM posted to comp.sys.intel
***** charles[_3_]

Default Sound messed up.

Hi all,

I just got a DQ35JO motherboard. I installed XP Home on
it. Then I tried to install the drivers that came on the blue cd
drivers disk. It goes through and says the drivers are installed
but when I go to the sounds and audio devices icon in control
panel there are no drivers listed. Then I downloaded the
Realtek audio driver from Intels' web site and ran it. It fails
to complete installation. There is nothing out of the ordinary
in device manager. How do I fix this are do I have to send
the motherboard back?

thanks,
charles......