Old January 18th 06, 01:13 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq

Default Presario 5000: How to get at 3.5" drives?

Per Eric H:
I seem to remember there is a plastic bit that
sticks out and you have to lift it a little to unclip.

I think that's what I'm looking for...... The rest of the case is riveted
together and I know in my heart that there's something somewhere that allows
that bezel to come off without breaking anything.... I just have to find it.

Do you recall where the plastic bit sticks out? Top, bottom.... somewhere
else?
--
PeteCresswell