Old July 18th 20, 03:16 PM posted to alt.windows7.general,alt.comp.os.windows-10,comp.sys.intel,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips
Rene Lamontagne

Default Linux founder tells Intel to stop inventing 'magic instructions'and 'start fixing real problems'

On 2020-07-18 1:37 a.m., VanguardLH wrote:
One day a prof arrived just before his class, put his hat on his desk,
but got busy elsewhere. When he got back and very late for class, all
the students had left. The next day he declared, "When my hat is on my
desk, that's the same as I'm here." The next day the students came in,
put hats on their chairs, and left.

Good One VanguardLH :-) :-)

Rene