Old August 23rd 15, 09:45 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
PeterN[_2_]

Default Problem saving screen profile file.

On 8/23/2015 3:26 PM, nospam wrote:
In article , PeterN
wrote:

datacolor is a privately held company. they can do whatever the hell
they want and neither you nor anyone else has to approve.

Except their trade and banking creditors.

nope. take sigma for an example, a privately held company who loses
money with foveon. they're pouring money down a hole and nobody has
sued them, nor has anyone sued them because they fraudulently
misrepresent the product.

So you would recommend financing a poorly run company.
Yes, sure you would.

more of your bull****. i never said anything of the sort.

I see your sarcasm meter is still broken. So I will ask a direct question.

Would you recommend financing a poorly run company. The answer is either
yes or no.

--
PeterN