Old August 23rd 15, 09:33 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Eric Stevens

Default Problem saving screen profile file.

On Sun, 23 Aug 2015 10:34:25 -0400, nospam
wrote:

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

He assures me it will run on Windows 10. So here goes ...

MORE BREAKING NEWS: Installing Windows 10 has made little significant
difference to the behaviour of Spyder on my machine.

no surprise there, especially since whomever you talked to doesn't know
that it's supported on win7.

That's my mistake. He actually said it will not run on XP. That's
surprising because I installed it on my old XP machine to run a
succesful test for other support staff.
--

Regards,

Eric Stevens