Old August 23rd 15, 09:30 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Eric Stevens

Default Problem saving screen profile file.

On Sun, 23 Aug 2015 10:34:27 -0400, nospam
wrote:

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

click on the system requirements tab for whichever version you have
(not that it matters since they're all the same):

http://spyder.datacolor.com/portfolio-view/spyder5express/
http://spyder.datacolor.com/portfolio-view/spyder5elite/
http://spyder.datacolor.com/portfolio-view/spyder5pro/
Windows 7 32/64, Windows 8.0, 8.1 32/64, Windows 10 32/64
Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10

That was true until a few weeks ago.

what changed?

Good question.

The non-performance of the file
management software has obviously caught the 'help' staff by surprise.
It affects both Spyder 4 and Spyder 5 and I suspect it will also
affect Spyder 3.

that sounds like a bug which will be fixed, unless it's something
specific to your system which they can't reproduce.

I know other people have a similar problem.

bugs are not the same as being incompatible. the specs say it's
compatible with win7 and later, so whoever told you it's not compatible
with win7 is wrong.

--

Regards,

Eric Stevens